“Society 5.0 (super-smart society)” put forth in the 2017 Comprehensive Strategy on Science, Technology and Innovation established by the Government of Japan advocates finding solutions to economic development and social issues by integrating cyberspace with the physical space at the highest level.
In order to further advance technologies such as robotics, AI, and big data analysis which are expected to contribute greatly to improvements in productivity, the construction of ecological systems, and realization of advanced medical care and nursing care, it is necessary to develop the basic technologies such as robot technology, sensor technology, actuator technology, nanotechnology, and biotechnology to support these.
Nagoya University is located in a world-leading industrial cluster, and is more than equipped with the key tools necessary to realize a super-smart society. We have established an Institute of Nano-Life-Systems as a base for the further advancement of cross-sectoral collaboration, industry-academia collaboration, and international collaboration, as well as for international contribution and social value creation.
- Sep 17, 2021
- A paper on Molecular profiling of extracellular vesicles via charge-based capture using oxide nanowire microfluidics was cited in newspapers and web-site.
- Sep 16, 2021
- A paper on Molecular profiling of extracellular vesicles via charge-based capture using oxide nanowire microfluidics was press released.
- Aug 18, 2021
- Prof. A. Arima will receive Early Career Award on the Chemical Society of Japan, Tokai Branch for his achievement on Development of Single-Particle Analysis Based on Ionic Current Measurement Using Nanobiodevices.
- Aug 11, 2021
- A Book on Ultra-highly Sensitive and Ultra-fast Biosensing Developed by AI, Nanotechnology, and Quantum Technology edited by Prof. Y. Baba was published.
- Aug 11, 2021
- A paper on Detecting Single Molecule Deoxyribonucleic Acid in a Cell Using a Three-Dimensionally Integrated Nanopore was accepted by Small Methods.
- Dec 13, 2019
- 6th NLS seminar (Cell Communication Disorders leading to Cancer and Other Diseases NLS Seminar)
- Nov 12, 2019
- 5th NLS seminar, GTR seminar
- Sep 13, 2019
- 4th NLS seminar
- Apr 25, 2019
- 4th Nagoya University-UNC/NC State BME Seminar/3rd NLS Seminar/GTR Seminar
- Mar 13, 2019
- 2nd NLS seminar, GTR seminar