“Society 5.0 (super-smart society)” put forth in the 2017 Comprehensive Strategy on Science, Technology and Innovation established by the Government of Japan advocates finding solutions to economic development and social issues by integrating cyberspace with the physical space at the highest level.
In order to further advance technologies such as robotics, AI, and big data analysis which are expected to contribute greatly to improvements in productivity, the construction of ecological systems, and realization of advanced medical care and nursing care, it is necessary to develop the basic technologies such as robot technology, sensor technology, actuator technology, nanotechnology, and biotechnology to support these.
Nagoya University is located in a world-leading industrial cluster, and is more than equipped with the key tools necessary to realize a super-smart society. We have established an Institute of Nano-Life-Systems as a base for the further advancement of cross-sectoral collaboration, industry-academia collaboration, and international collaboration, as well as for international contribution and social value creation.
- Apr 26, 2021
- A paper on Co-continuous structural effect of size-controlled macro-porous glass membrane on extracellular vesicle collection for the analysis of miRNA was press released.
- Apr 17, 2021
- A review article on Bio-imaging using fluorescent quantum dots was published in Function & Materials
- Apr 7, 2021
- A paper on Co-continuous structural effect of size-controlled macro-porous glass membrane on extracellular vesicle collection for the analysis of miRNA was accepted by Scientific Reports
- Apr 2, 2021
- A paper on Department of Medical-engineering collaboration, Nagoya University supported by SEI group CSR foundation was cited in Chunichi and Asahi Newspaper.
- Apr 1, 2021
- A review article on Nanobiodevices, Quantum Science/Technology, and AI for Future Medicine was published in Pharm Tech Japan.
- Dec 13, 2019
- 6th NLS seminar (Cell Communication Disorders leading to Cancer and Other Diseases NLS Seminar)
- Nov 12, 2019
- 5th NLS seminar, GTR seminar
- Sep 13, 2019
- 4th NLS seminar
- Apr 25, 2019
- 4th Nagoya University-UNC/NC State BME Seminar/3rd NLS Seminar/GTR Seminar
- Mar 13, 2019
- 2nd NLS seminar, GTR seminar